the trends we love for fall interiors as we think about taking our rooms out of summer and into fall:
- 1. stone and wood details for texture and depth.
- 2. dark wood for a cozy, warm feel.
- 3. bring the outside in! a dark couch contrasted with vintage wire outdoor chairs adds character to a room.
4. a gallery wall with darker tones and neutrals pops on a perfect autumnal deep turqoise.
5. neutrals with pops of dark can take any room across seasons. light the fire place and we'd love to curl up in here this fall.
6. a mirror with a dark finish pulls together neutral tones for a fall vibe.
7. lighting with a golden hue can turn any space fall friendly.
8. dark walls add sophisication and glamour to any room. with deep navy, rich brown, jet black or charcoal gray paint, any room in your home will feel cozy and ready for fall.
what trends are you planning to try out for the fall?
images 1 and 2 via delight by design, images 3-8 via lonny mag.